Manage your membership
The National Standards of Membership set out the minimum standards for membership and accreditation of financial counsellors in Australia. They have been agreed to by the eight state and territory financial counselling associations.
The three categories of SAFCA membership are:
- Opportunities to participate in professional development.
- Opportunities to develop their skill base.
- Attendance at the annual SAFCA Conference.
- Networking opportunities.
- A commitment to advancing the rights of low-income people in South Australia and the Northern Territory.
- Agree to support the purposes of the association.
- Comply with any other rules or by-laws of the association.
- Carry out their work with no conflict of interest and who comply with the Australian Financial Counselling Code of Ethical Practice.